New MVA Guidelines for German Au Pairs Getting a Maryland Drivers License

Friday, 9 September 2011

The MVA has a reciprocity agreement with the Federal Republic of Germany.  The agreement between the MVA and the Federal Republic of Germany only covers driver’s licenses (Class C in Maryland and Class B in the Federal Republic of Germany.)  The only requirements we will waive for the driver’s license […]


Traveling Outside the U.S.

Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Au pairs are allowed to travel outside of the U.S. during their 12 month stay. In order to assure re-entry into the U.S., the au pair must send in her DS-2019 form to Cultural Care to have the Travel Validation box signed by a Responsible Officer. The au pair should […]


Host Family Referral Program

Monday, 7 May 2007

Pssst…pass it on! Tell your friends, family members, colleagues and neighbors about our flexible, affordable childcare program and you could save up to $2,500 this season! For a limited time, Cultural Care Au Pair is offering our host families the opportunity to earn $250 for each referred family who welcomes […]